Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, July 27, 2007 @ 1:51 AM
yay i had bread :D anyway yeah nutella craze again and im done with my chinese and english test.hooray on monday i heard there's physics man,sian worx. and i donno what other subjects but it doesnt matter,im not gonna be in sch.
and during recess i walked pass fairus class.hahahaha okay i seem to be colder?i dont knw but yeah..i promised to....
adeline:omg eileen i see fairus.. -walks outside his class- adeline:fairus! fairus fairus!! fairus!!! fairus turns over adeline : ^^ hi. fairus : eh adeline. adeline.wait! -pulls open door with much attempt( i donno why the door is spoilt?)- fairus : hi.
eileen: LAME.
so sch was yet another boring day..2more amaths and emaths paper coming soon..@__@ and mr koh brought us for excursion today.hahaha queer? and we measured poles..weird.flag pole.HA.okay nevermind.im too lazy nights folk will be back with pictures the following following week :D
eii lurbex euu
|